Northway Aviation operates several Cessna Caravans, as well as a Pilatus PC-12. We have found the safety, reliability and efficiency of the Caravan far greater than any similar sized aircraft. The PC-12 is also extremely versatile with great performance and reliability. Both aircraft are single-engine turbine, with the PC12 being pressurized. Both aircraft seat nine passengers, have great payloads, large cargo doors and are well suited for operating from unimproved strips.
Pilatus PC-12 NG
The Pilatus PC-12 NG has gained a reputation for outstanding versatility, performance, reliability and operational flexibility. As such, it is one of the most popular turbine-powered business aircraft on the market today. Northway operates this aircraft with two crew.
- A 330 cubic foot pressurized passenger cabin with seating for up to 9 passengers
- A maximum range of 1,845 nautical miles (HSC, VFR, reserves)
- 285 knot maximum cruise speed
- A high-lift wing for exceptional short-field performance
- Standard forward passenger door and large (53 in x 52 in) aft cargo door
- Retractable trailing-link landing gear capable of grass and unimproved field operation
- Certification for flight into known icing conditions
- Single-pilot certification
See the Pilatus website for more information: http://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/#10
The Caravan 208 has nine passenger seats. It was first produced in 1985 and over 2500 aircraft are in operation around the world. The engine is a Pratt & Whitney PT6A-114A and has a speed of 186 knots or 214 miles per hour. Its range on wheels is 866 nautical miles. Caravan Amphibious has a speed of 162 knots or 187 miles per hour and a range of 790 nautical miles. Northway operates two of their Caravan 208s on wheels and on amphib floats seasonally.
The Grand Caravan is a versatile aircraft that is well designed to operate from unimproved airstrips and has a great payload of around 3000 lbs. The interior configuration allows space for up to nine passengers or for large cargo such as quads and snowmobiles. The Grand Caravan has a speed of 186 knots or 214 miles per hour and a range of 1188 nautical miles. (Information provided from Cessna: www.cessna.com)
Northway Aviation Ltd. also provides corporate aircraft management.